If you are not on an Edison State campus, you must login with your Edison credentials to access library resources. This will require you to input your name and Library barcode number (1973 + student ID #). If you need help, contact the Library by phone (937-778-7950) or email Library@edisonohio.edu
1. Identify what you're searching for
2. Find your search terms
A "Boolean Search" is a type of search used in the databases to better specify what you're looking for
1. Too many or too few results?
2. How relevant are your results?
1. Save the results you find--you might not be able to get back to them
2. Utilize the database's citation feature
3. Copy the permalink or persistent link of the article